Help young adults who have obstacles to find a job or to identify a career objective that allows them to work or to go back to school.
For who ?
- Youth between 18 and 29 years old
- From Côte-des-Neiges, Ville Mont-Royal and Outremont
- Neither in employment nor in studies
Services offered :
- Several job search methods, use of technology and relevant community resources
- Visits to companies and youth internship opportunities
- Workshops on the workforce
- Cultural, sport activities and civic participation
- Individual support for career action plan
Do you know that :
- Financial support is available from Emploi-Quebec if participant is eligible
- Welcoming gift is given and more !
Get in touch with our staff today !