Introduce participants how to effectively use tools and strategies to find and maintain employment.
For who ?
Youth between 16 and 35 years old from Côte-des-Neiges, Ville Mont-Royal and Outremont.
Services offered :
- Individual support for professional development and/or for employment in relation to the profile and skills of the participants.
- Group and/or individual workshops on skills development, preparing a résumé and cover letter, job search techniques, interview simulation, the workforce and IMT en ligne.
- Networking activities with employers and speed-jobbing.
- Keeping information kiosks and references.
Do you know that there is :
- A catalog full of resources to help you find a job.
- A guide on how to prepare for a new job.
- A list of employment websites.
- A board of job offers, internships and voluntary work and more !
Get in touch with our staff today !